We also have the following special introductory offers:
- 45-Topic Complete Starter Set—one pack (12 copies) of each of the 45 topics and three specially designed 25-topic display stands for the special introductory price of $485.00 plus s/h, a savings of 25% on the booklets.
- Deluxe 45-Topic Starter Set—two packs (24 copies) of each of the 45 topics and three specially designed 25-topic display stands for the special introductory price of $775.00 plus s/h, a savings of 30% on the booklets.
- 25-Topic Starter Set—one pack (12 copies) of any 25 topics and a specially designed 25-topic display stand; a savings of 20% on the booklets.
- Deluxe 25-Topic Starter Set—two packs (24 copies) of any 25 topics and a 25-topic display stand; a savings of 25% on the booklets.
- 45-Topic LifeLight Sampler Set—1 copy of each Lifelight topic.
Your discount is based on the total number of packs (12 copies in each) you order in any combination of topics:
- 10-19 packs = 10% discount
- 20-49 packs = 15% discount
- 50-99 packs = 20% discount
- 100+ packs = 30% discount
What are people who use saying?
“I have found LifeLights invaluable personally and also invaluable for those needing comfort and instruction in times of difficulty and loss.”
—Rabbi David Wolpe, Sinai Temple, Los Angeles, CA
“LifeLights are on display in our temple lobby where members and visitors can take what they need. This enables me to offer quiet and unobtrusive support when people are not yet ready to talk about something that troubles them. I have also found LifeLights particularly useful for hospital visits and shiva calls—and they enable me to help at those times when I feel helpless.”
—Rabbi Sally Priesand, Monmouth Reform Temple, Tinton Falls, NJ
“LifeLights has been a blessing for us. People who previously would not share their issues with us take a brochure and often then call one of us to make an appointment. Members and guests alike comment on how having LifeLights available reinforces the feeling of community and mitzvah we value.”
—Rabbi Harry Rosenfeld, Temple Beth Zion, Buffalo, New York
“We have been delighted by the response of our members and visitors to LifeLights. For a generation that is often in search of spiritual nurture, solace, and support, LifeLights clearly strike a meaningful chord. By offering LifeLights as a gift, free for the taking, to those who enter our congregation, we communicate that no one is alone in his or her need, that we are ready to offer Jewish resource support, and most important of all, that we care. Jewish Lights has made it easy for us to offer Jewish counsel of true quality.”
—Rabbi Ronne Friedman, Temple Israel, Boston, MA
“The series is truly extraordinary and profound in providing comfort, wisdom, and guidance at crucial moments in patients’ and their families’ lives. Additionally, our physicians and staff have greatly benefited from the nourishment contained within each of the booklets, which help provide a context and all-important content to challenging times and situations.”
—Rabbi Jeffrey Kaye, director of chaplaincy services, Rose Medical Center, Denver, CO
“We place them on the lovely plexiglass stand that Jewish Lights makes available, and people have told me quite often how useful and well-written they are, and how much they have helped them through dark moments. I have also distributed them in counseling sessions with congregants. I highly recommend these excellent pamphlets.”
—Rabbi Dov Peretz Elkins, The Jewish Center, Princeton, NJ
“LifeLights have proven to be popular among both our residents’ families and our staff. Jews and non-Jews alike take them home.”
—Rabbi Beverly W. Magidson, religious coordinator, Daughters of Sarah Nursing Center, Albany, NY
“I have used LifeLights in two congregations with remarkable success. People find them very supportive and helpful and often pass them on to family and friends. I often give them to people facing various life crises and challenges.”
—Rabbi Jonathan Stein, Temple Shaaray Tefila, New York, NY
“We have a table with LifeLights brochures in our synagogue lobby. People take them, both for reading during services and to share with friends. It makes me happy that people can enter our synagogue and get a taste of quality Jewish learning for free. It sends the message that we are here to serve people’s Jewish growth and counseling needs.”
—Rabbi Elie Kaplan Spitz, Congregation B’nai Israel, Tustin, CA